Dr Devesh Mishra did his MBBS from Govt Kilpauk Medical College (Chennai); MD Pathology (TNMC, Mumbai) Senior residency from AIIMS, New Delhi.At present he is taking Pathology lectures all over India in leading coaching institutes as well as his own classes named “Concepts in Pathology”.
Dr Devesh Mishra through his individual classes ” Concepts in Pathology ” has interacted with more than 5000 PGMEE aspirants (PAN INDIA) during the year 2015.
Dr Devesh Mishra’s Concepts in Pathology Book Series for PGMEE aspirants is the most comprehensive PGMEE Pathology book available with precisely updated information from Robbins 9/e; Harrison 18/e; wintrobe’s hematology 13/e; Ackerman 10/e and Sternberg’s 5/e . It is the first textbook of its kind with Extra edge info including End of controversies
SALIENT FEATURES OF THE BOOK
- Based on latest pattern of AIIMS/PGI /AIPG and other PGMEE-exams.
- Chapter wise meticulous explanation of theory and MCQs with simplified diagrams and flow charts.
- Text and MCQ are thoroughly cross checked from standard reference books.
- Precise and updated coverage of controversial topics.
- “High yield info” covers recent advances for future MCQs.
- Hematology, gross and Histopathology diagrams are enumerated and well explained for rapid revision and understanding.
- Chapter of “Extra edge info including End of controversies” have included numerous tough and controversial high yield topics.